Thursday, April 21, 2011

Evil Step-mothers can be funny.

You’ve probably seen this before:

It’s one of those funny test answers I’ve seen several times floating around the email world.

Recently my step-mom told about a test answer she saw in a college anatomy class.  I don’t remember the exact wording of either the question or the answer, but you’ll get the idea anyhow.

Q: What are “gonads”

A: Roaming tribes of humans, but I have no idea what this question is doing in an anatomy test.

College students are supposed to be taught to think outside the box, but frankly, I think that a little too far out of the box.

P.S. – My step-mom really isn’t evil, we just call her that because she used to leave messages on our voicemail like “This is your evil step mother, just calling to see if you can come up to dinner Saturday”.