Monday, May 14, 2012

Caine’s Arcade.

If you’ve got 11 minutes to spare, it’s a good watch.  If not, you can get the idea watching the first few minutes, but at least for me, once I started I ended up watching the whole thing.

Take a 9 year old boy, spending the summer with his dad at the family’s used auto parts store, add in a bunch of cardboard boxes dad would’ve thrown away, some tape, a few miscellaneous parts and a great imagination.  Add to it an amazing dad that let his son clutter up the front of his store and this is what you get.

Thanks to Aunt Snow over at Doves Today, a blog I frequent, which is where I first saw this.

2 comments:

young-eclectic-encounters said...

wow- great witness to a life changing moment
Johnina

Lisa Shafer said...

It's nice to know that some kids can still use their imaginations and cardboard to have a great time. :)