Monday, July 13, 2009

Technical Difficulties

So, you're wondering why the pictures are absent on my posts? Some of you may not know this, but a lot of my website (especially if you get here from http://www.srossi.net/ most of the time) is hosted on my own server at home. Which is really nice, since I have a lot more control over the pictures and stuff, except when I have technical difficulties at home. Seems my router went kablooie last night. I thought it was the internet modem again, this happens periodically, but as soon as I bypassed the router and hooked it up directly to the computer, the modem is working perfectly. So, now I have to run down to Best Buy and pick up a new router. Which means, until then you'll just have to use your imagination and picture my pictures in your mind. Thanks.

No comments: