Yup, my blog got an award. It’s an award that is given from one blogger to another (so there’s no panel I had to buy off) just as a way of showing how much you appreciate the other’s blog. Alexia, of dreaming of open seas gave me this one, and frankly I was honored. We discovered each other’s blogs through the Thematic Photographic series, and have been followers ever since.
Part of this deal is I get to share 7 things about myself. So, here they are, although some of you may know some of these already.
- I’ve owned 26 Fords in my life, which is just shy of half of all the vehicles I’ve owned.
- I’ve taught in 5 different schools stretching across the entire valley and all socio-economic levels.
- I’ve taught 4 completely different subjects. (Math, Stage Design, Computers and Psychology).
- I owned a pizza place that went belly-up in 6 months.
- I don’t own a full sized fridge, although I have a full sized kitchen.
- I originally entered college to become an architect.
- I spent a year in Europe when I was 10, getting there and returning by ocean liner.
I also get to pass this award on to other blogs that I really like, but I’m beginning to fall asleep so I’ll do that another time. Sorry to keep you waiting.