Saturday, December 29, 2007

On the 9th day of Christmas

that my district gave to me:
  1. I rode the bus up to the U and got one of my books for next semester, the Educational Research one. The other one either does not have a book, or the professor just hasn't gotten around to listing it. I'm afraid it's going to be choice #2.
  2. Brought payroll down to Free Wheeler. I tried to print the W2's, but they haven't released the upgrade for the 2007 W2 forms, so I'm just going to have to wait. Or I should say, they're going to have to wait.
  3. Went ot Staples and bought one of those plastic floor mats for rolling chairs. The wood floor is showing some wear from my computer chair, so I decided it would be a good idea to keep it from getting worse.

Yeah, getting a little boring. But we only have to put up with it for 3 more days........

No comments: