Monday, December 10, 2007

Not like it hasn't been said before.

I walked into the Counseling Center today, carefree, happy and feeling good about myself. Boom, ended with a thud. Jo, the secretary there, asks me "Have you ever looked into Garanimals?" Remember those? I think they were sold through J.C.Penny, and were designed to help kids coordinate their clothes. Shirts & pants would match if they both had a giraffe on their tag, bears with bears and lions with lions. Frankly, it was Monday morning, she's lucky I even got dressed. But, it did make me laugh.

4 comments:

Jo said...

At least she said it in a nice way, as I usually just straight out tell you that you don't match!

Max Sartin said...

You? Blunt and sarcastic? Nahhhhh.

Jo said...

You love my sarcasm!

Max Sartin said...

Absolutely.