Tuesday, December 25, 2007

On the 5th day of Christmas

that my district gave to me:
  1. Slept in late - again. Actually slept later than usual, didn't get up until about 9:45. Then I went out into the living room and lounged around there for a few hours.
  2. Went over to Gibb's mom's house for a couple hours. Ate a bunch of good food, (of course) and then sat around and chatted with the family.
  3. Went over to Alex's house, ate a bunch more good food, worked on a jigsaw puzzle, played Yatzee and did a A&M family photoshoot. Alex & Marijke have their kids and their families all sleep over Christmas Night at A&M's house, and this year they even bought everyone matching pjs. And they had me take a few pictures of everybody together (except Camden who had headed off to bed already), and then some of just the guys, then just the girls, and then more of the girls, and then the girls looking like a pj ad, then the girls jumping up in the air, then each of the girls individually, then the girls with Marijke in the middle of them. Yeah, I took a bunch of pictures of the girls, but we were having fun. Anyway, that was day #5.

Hope you all had a great Christmas too.......

3 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

So how come I'm the only one of your wives who doesn't even get so much as a phone call over the break?
Geez. I'd resign my post if you weren't the only single/straight guy I actually know.....
Oh well. It's not like this isn't the story of my life.
Nice pj-pics. Looks like you had fun.
I spent Christmas day teaching my folks how to use their new computer. (Dad can't get the hang of the mouse yet, but he likes iPHoto and the new digital camera I gave him.)

Max Sartin said...

Well, I didn't call you, but according to your other post, we did get lubed at the same time.

A Paperback Writer said...

*giggle*