Thursday, February 16, 2012

Intentional asshole, oblivious asshole, blind as a bat or dumb as a rock?

These people drove up to one of our pumps, bought nothing at all and spent 20 minutes cleaning their car, including the windows inside and out.  The could have at least made their garbage into the trash bin.

An amazing amount of people leave their trash right on top of the pumps or right above where it says “TRASH Push Here”.  Even worse is when I find trash inside the window washer fluid buckets.  Today I had to refill one that had orange rind floating in it.  Now that I know was someone purposely being a jerk.  Makes me wonder if they really get off on the thought that someone is going to think “What an ass” as they clean it out.

Ahh, the human race.  Not as civilized as we like to believe.

5 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

And they're not even in junior high.

Max Sartin said...

Yeah, they were adults. Chronologically at least.

21 Wits said...

Probably as dumb as a Box of Rocks! I think these are the people that have caused many places to remove their trash bins. Around here, a person has to hunt them down sometimes...mainly because these dumb as rocks folks are either homeless, or don't pay to have their garbage picked up anymore!

21 Wits said...

Funny thing....just went to my favorite car-wash and they removed all their trash bins but one....and no dumpster either! I thought of your post immediately! They're making a point!

Alexia said...

I'd say: oblivious and dumb. *shakes head*