Thursday, September 19, 2013

How to brighten your day.

At lunch a kid asks me “Do you know how to make a bad day better?

Ya do this,”he tells me as he tucks his arms into his short sleeves so that only his hands are out, flailing them around “and act like you’re a T-rex.  You can’t have a bad day when you’re acting like a T-rex.

I told the Vice-Principal the story and then warned him “If a parent ever calls saying I’m losing my mind and walking around like a T-rex, just tell them I’m improving my day.

And here’s a harvest moon over my school.  For those of you who think “Oh, that’s got to be photoshopped”, you’re right.  I took three pictures, one to get the moon, one to get the sky and one to get the school at their best.  Then I layered them and took away the bad parts so that only the best of the three things showed.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

Yeah, that moon was really something this morning.