Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Natural Utah

I couldn’t contain this theme in just one post, so here’s another entry for this week.

The sky above the Arches National Park campground at night

Looking at Canyonlands National Park from Deadhorse Point

Sailboat on the Great Salt Lake

The Jordanelle Reservoir.  We’ve got a bunch of reservoirs to give us water throughout the dry summers

Lambs Canyon, a half hour drive from the city

Bonneville Salt Flats

Skyline Arch at Arches National Park

The “Three Sisters” down in Arches National Park.

Outside of Wellington, between Price and Green River, on the way to Moab.  There are dirt roads criss-crossing all over the place here.

The West Desert, out by Iosepa, in April.

The West Desert, out by Eureka, in December.

9 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful pics! :)

Lisa Shafer said...

These are all just stunning, Max. You've outdone yourself this time.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I've never been to Canyonlands. Thanks for sharing, Max.
~

Glennis said...

gosh, these are amazing. That sailboat one - what a composition!

Gilly said...

Those are really great shots - especially the Canyonlands. Must say I've never heard of most of the places you photograph so well, but I'm fascinated. Your land is just so HUGE!

Max Sartin said...

Gilly - it is huge. I've lived here almost 40 years and there's still a lot of it I want to see, but haven't yet.

Bob Scotney said...

Great shots again, Max. Love The Three Sisters.

Alexia said...

wow! these are stunning. I'm glad you came back with more :)

carmilevy said...

Jaw dropping, all of them. I meant what I said about the plane and the battery and the memory. You make me want to become a better photographer.