Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beware the Ides of Benadryl

The manager of Chevron called the store tonight and told us to pull all the Benadryl and Tylenol products off the shelves.  tylenol We didn’t get many details, especially since he  didn’t know much himself, except that they had been recalled and could be dangerous.  If you go to the link below, you’ll see that it only involves WW170310_111957_5specific lot numbers, so don’t start panicking yet.  I’ve got a bottle of Tylenol that is half empty, so I know it’s ok.  But if you’ve bought any recently, you may want to check follow the link and check yours out.  Just an FYI.

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/

sartin

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Ah, deja vu 1982.....
Thanks for the link. I called my folks and made them read off the lot number on their last week's purchase -- and the lottery number came up as recalled. Fortunately, they hadn't opened the bottle yet.

Max Sartin said...

I'm glad the info helped.