Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tonight's the night....

So, I've spent the last week or so with several other teachers coming up with a presentation we'll be giving to the school board today.  Anyone who has worked with my principal before knows that coming up with something like this means revision after revision after revision after....up until the 11th hour.  It's gonna knock their socks off.  Is it going to do any good?  Well, it will be at least 2 weeks before we even get a glimmer of the results.  Then we either rejoice or start looking for other positions.  I'm lucky.  I've got 16 years of experience, a Math degree, a Technology degree and quite a few sources for references.  I just want to end up somewhere close to home, the commute across the valley to Magna is not something I want back.  Anyway, sometime around 8:00 this evening I'll be giving my 2 1/2 minute piece of the presentation to the board.
Let ya know how it goes.....
post signature

No comments: