Friday, August 15, 2008

I've decided to change careers......

I got this job offer in an e-mail a while ago. I've been trying to decide if I want to give up teaching and try my luck at being a Allocation Manager. Well, I finally decided there just is no way I could turn down one fourth of $20,000,500. Why, that's over five million dollars, and all I have to do is help transfer and spend their money. What a deal. Wish me luck, I'm sending in my resume today!

DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS & ENERGY RESOURCES
PRETORIA 0001, SOUTH AFRICA.
FROM THE DESK OF: Mr. Daniel Matumbe (Manager Project 14 Allocation)
Email:

I am a member of the contract award committee and 14-project allocation manager, of the Department of Minerals and Natural Resources in South Africa; I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of Twenty Million Five Hundred Dollars(USD) and subsequent investment in properties in your country.
You will be required to

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 25% of the total sum of Twenty Million Five Hundred Dollars(USD) will be for you. Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. Email:

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Daniel Matumbe

Oh, and I deleted his email because I didn't want anyone beating me out on this deal. Although I know I really shouldn't worry since it's obvious that I was hand-picked for the job.

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Ah, and just how did Mr. Matumbe learn of you?
Well, congrats on this great opportunity. Maybe I should stop deleting spam. After all, I could get a great job, too. I mean, I hear Bill Gates is paying people to forward e-mails now....

Max Sartin said...

Y’know, it never really occurred to me to ask how he knew about me, and how he knew I’d be perfect for the job. Must be my MySpace page. But for 5 million dollars I’m not going to worry over tiny little details like that. After all, it's not every day that a deal so good you really can't beleive it's true comes along. Oh, and good luck on your new career forwarding eMails.....