Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yikes!

Came home today and checked the mail. In it was a nice little flyer hand addressed to me, with a return address of "East High 30th Reunion". Yeah, I knew it was coming. And truth be told, I am kind of looking forward to it. I'm pretty happy with where my life has led me, satisfied with where I'm at right now and where it looks like I'm headed. So, with no concerns about not living up to expectations, it'll be nice to get together and reminisce about the old days, catch up on where other people have been. And I'll have a whole new group that haven't heard my stories from the last 10 years over and over again.....

5 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

And besides, you still have your hair....

Max Sartin said...

True. It may be grey, but it's still there. But I do have to drop a few pounds before August.....

Jo said...

We'll diet together babe; no gluten, no nutra-sweet, no sugar, no red meat. Sound like fun :)

A Paperback Writer said...

Okay, just don't drop them on me. I've got all I need, thanks very much.

Max Sartin said...

I'm gonna give them all to King George, he's got the room in his head......
.
No gluten, no sugar - but I refuse to give up my red meat and nutri-sweet.....