Wednesday, December 05, 2007

One down, nine to go.....

Just finished the first of my 10 classes for the Master's degree. No final, just the final project. Turned it in, did a little presentation on it, seemed to go well, and we're done. Since we don't have a final in the class, we don't have class next week - horay! But it was kind of nice, we reflected on the semester and I realized I learned a lot about Instructional Design. But I'll save all that for my learnin' blog - the one this professor got me started on as a way of reflecting on things in the class - as opposed to a final paper. Suffice it to say it's over and in retrospect it was a good class. Nice professor, nice classmates (for the most part - you always have to have the know-it-all, I've done everything classmate. Which is good for a few good laughs.) Tomorrow I have my last Learning Theory class, and then next week it's the final. Ahhhh, more stress. I'm looking forward to it. Although it shouldn't be too bad - it's an open book test, he's giving us all different assignments for it tomorrow, I'll have a week to get it all together and present it to him orally in a 15 minute session next week. Never done a test this way, gonna be interesting. Anyway, gotta go to bed, didn't sleep well last night. Ciao for now.......

6 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Gee, is that a new picture of you? Lookin' pretty good....

Max Sartin said...

No, no, no, no. You missed the "Coming soon" at the bottom of the picture. That's how I'm GOING TO look after the liposuction, stomache stapling, facelifts and hair coloring.

A Paperback Writer said...

Oh, but will you be able to move afteward?

Max Sartin said...

No, but I'll look FABULOUS!

A Paperback Writer said...

Well, we can't have everything, now, can we?
And I don't exactly look like that girl you're sitting with in the photo, either....

Max Sartin said...

Yeah, you'd have to cut your hair.