Saturday, April 28, 2007

Seniors @ the Prom

Well, it's 29 years late, but I finally made it to my Senior Prom. Ok, so it wasn't my prom, but it was a senior prom, and I do work at the school it was for. I went stag, but hooked up with a few hot mama's there. Well, ok, only one of them really was a mother, and they were all co-workers, and I did get to dance a couple of dances, and it was kind of amusing that the kids didn't know how to dance to "Stayin' Alive". I was the only one dancing. They did have the "Boot-scootin' Boogie" down, almost all of them were on the floor for that one. Anyway, I had a really fun time, despite wearing a suit and some really uncomfortable shoes. Overall, a very enjoyable evening, and now I can say I went to senior prom.

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Whoa. Suit and shoes. Dude, you went all out for this, didn't you? Don't tell me you also wore a tie. That would just be too much.
The only actual prom I ever went to was not at my own high school (which is, of course, also your old high school), but to another school named after a different point on the compass. The guy was a buddy of mine from my dance group and flagrantly effeminant (which is probably why he couldn't get a date at his own school), but he could really dance and I got treated like a princess (hey, I was 14, so that was cool), and I had a great time.

See to the Aye said...

Loser! I'm going to my Senior Prom.

Oh wait, spoke too soon.