Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sasquatch rides a mint green scooter,

sasquatch buys his (or her) gas at Chevron and even uses a credit card. 

I took this picture at work today and I swear that it is not ‘photoshopped’.  You’re seeing the best view I got of this person, since they never came into the store, so I truly cannot swear that it wasn’t Sasquatch. 

But since a scooter driving urban Sasquatch does not fit into my life paradigm, I am going to assume it’s human.  Which begs the question “What the hell is someone doing driving around on a scooter in 90 degree weather dressed like that?  It’s got to be hot, and think of all the bugs that are going to get caught in that furry outfit. (Click on the picture to get a better view of it.)  Were they going to a costume party, in June?  Is it the 2010 version of the clown for a kids party?  And if it is, do you want a sweaty, smelly mog* (I’m my own best friend!) at your kid’s birthday party?  Since it was too busy for me to walk out there and ask “WTF?”, we just may never know.

zzz

*Mog, from the movie “Spaceballs”.  “I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!”

3 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

I think you summarized it well with "WTF?"
I love things like this.
I've spent so much time in folkdance costumes that I love watching people's reactions to my odd clothing. The person in that suit, although toasty warm, was probably getting a kick out of people turning their heads and sneaking photos. I would SO do that -- except I'd pick a day that wasn't over about 65 degrees.

Max Sartin said...

So, when did you buy the mint green scooter?

A Paperback Writer said...

I'd have to borrow it from a Chupacabra or something. :)