Friday, August 07, 2009

Strange things are afoot on the internet.

Thanks to the internet, in less than 20 minutes you too can be a comic book hero. A Paperback Writer found this website, The Hero Factory, and I had to go check it out myself. So, this is me, as the "Intimidating Spectaled Pike"
What? It doesn't look like me at all? Yeah, well they didn't have the "grey hair and beer gut" option. But I have been called intimidating before, and I do wear glasses. Close enough, isn't it?
post signature

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Y'know, if you got the cape and the pike and wore them on the first day of school, I feel certain that your students would find you intimidating -- with or without the glasses.

Max Sartin said...

I think it would be more like "scared for their lives". I think I'll pass, for this year.