Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hangin' with a bunch of clowns at the Chevron....

I know I've called the people I work with at the Chevron a bunch of clowns, or if I haven't I really should have. But all that aside, this Ford Ranger pulls up to pump 9, and out steps some clown. Uh, no, they didn't do anything stupid or arrogant. She really was dressed like a clown. Big red nose, purple hair, baggy pants and floppy shoes. I was disappointed though - really wanted to see 7 or 8 clowns pile out of the pick-up truck. It worked with a VW on the Simpsons...

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

Just wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the "Thinking Blogger" award.
This might not be the most scholarly of blogs, but you do make me think. Drop by my blog to pick up your award logo and read why.