Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Woo Hoo!

Well, it was over a lot sooner than I expected.  But that’s ok, because I’m happy with the outcome and I’m happy not to be staying up till the wee hours of the morning.

I was off by 2, maybe 3 states.  I gave Colorado, Virginia and Florida to Romney.  Florida is still undecided, but the other to went to Obama.

But at least I was more down-to-earth than those 5 GOP enthusiasts that predicted a Romney landslide.

And NO, I’m not going to wait up to see where Florida falls, I can wait until I wake up later today to find that out.

3 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I stayed up late trying to see if Matheson would finally beat Mia Love. I finally gave up and went to bed. Fortunately, that news was good this morning.

Max Sartin said...

Yeah, I gave up around 1:00 am, and was happy when I saw your comment even before getting my Trib. The other one I was watching came out the right way too - Ben McAdams won Salt Lake County mayor. I'm 3 for 3 this election. I wanted Peter Cooke to make it as Governor, but had no delusions that he would beat Herbert. Same with Howell vs. Hatch. Overall, it's a good morning to wake up as an American.

21 Wits said...

It is a good day across America- well for most of us! :)