Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Another one of these “learn about me” emails.

I like these emails, they are kind of fun for me to fill out.  But I also, in general, dislike chain emails. So, in a fine win-win situation, I answered to the people who sent me theirs and then I’ll post the answers here. If you feel like answering the questions, you can copy and paste it into a word program, answer them for yourself and then post them here or on your own blog.  Or, just ignore the whole thing.

FOODOLOGY

· What is your salad dressing of choice? Blue Cheese

· What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Blue Plate Diner

· What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Crown Burger

· What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? T-Bone

· What are your pizza toppings of choice?  Ham, mushrooms

DOESN’T FIT IN FOODOLOGY SO MOVED IT TO - OTHEROLOGY

· *How many televisions are in your house? 4

· *What color cell phone do you have?  It rings, who cares what color it is.

BIOLOGY:

· Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left

· Have you ever had anything removed from your body?  Nope

· What is the last heavy item you lifted? Refrigerator

· Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I know of

· Have you ever fainted? Nope

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

· If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope

· If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I’d change my last name to Schiavina, my grandfather’s last name.

· How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? None

· Last person you talked to? One of my coworkers.

FAVORITOLOGY:

· Season? Spring

· Holiday? 4th of July

· Day of the week? Saturday, the only day I don’t work either job.

· Month? June. I’m a teacher

· Color? Blue or green

· Drink? Winter: hot buttered rum. Summer: Margarita.

CURRENTOLOGY:

· Missing someone? Yes, there are several people who have been in my life and left that I miss, who and how much is situational – different events make me miss different people at the time.

· What are you listening to? Judge Judy

· Watching? Nothing, the TV is behind me.

· Worrying about? Job related stuff.

· What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Sherlock Holmes.

· Do You Smile often? Yes, as often as possible

· If you could change your eye color what would it be? Nah.

· What's on your wish list for your birthday? I am sure it's something with wheels, nothing anybody should get me. <- Ditto for me.

· Can you do push-ups? Yep, one.

· Can you do a chin up? Almost one.

· Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous right now, usually excited

· Have you been in a Car wreck? Yes, I had two cars in one wreck once

· Have you caused a Car wreck? Not since I was a teenager

· Do you have an accent? Yes, with a few words

· Last time you cried? Honestly can’t remember, but it hasn’t been that long.

· Plans tonight? Meeting with friends up at the “U” tonight.

· Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? My first year teaching.

· Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Ground beef, jalapenos and onions.

· Met someone who changed your life?  When?  How many? People have been changing my life throughout my 50 years.

· For the better or worse? Mostly for the better, but even if it’s not for the better, I have learned from them.

· How did you bring in the New Year? Friends. Didn’t drink a whole lot, but had a few, screamed and yelled out on 13th East at midnight the had another drink and went home.

· Name three people who might complete this? I hate this question, it’s only here to guilt three people into responding.

· Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Depends on conditions. To live my life over again? I don’t know. To see historical things and then come back, definitely.

· Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? No.

· What songs do you sing in the shower? None

· Have you held hands with someone today? Nope.

· Who was the last person you took a picture of? Co workers at the Jazz game.

· Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both. It would also depend on how you define “old”.  I have been making friends all my life, and still am in contact with friends I made 3 years ago, 5 years ago, 7 years ago, 17 years ago and 30 years ago.

· Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes.

· What is something your friends make fun of you for? Eating fast or being loud, take your pick <- ditto again

· What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.

· What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh, $*@#, it’s 5 am again.

sartin

No comments: