Friday, October 30, 2009

Um, shoulda thought about that one a little longer.

I was helping my good friend, the counselor from Granite, with the web page for the counseling center at her new school.  For this, she took me out to lunch at the Cafe Rio on 33rd South up about 30th East.  If you’ve ever been there, you know that their walls are adorned with little stenciled sayings like Zagat Rated, I sold my soul for a pork salad, The best handmade tortillas in the world and The pressure is on, black or pinto?

I went to the bathroom and when I saw what was stenciled right above the john, I thought “hmmm, bad planning.”

Here it is, you decide. Click on the picture for a full sized one.

toilet sartin

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

Oh my heck!
That is priceless!
Did no one THINK before doing this?