Thursday, April 19, 2012

Freedom’s just another word for…

not having a second job.  Yay!

I showed up to work to find that the manager had spent some time updating the schedule through the month of May.  One of the benefits was that she eliminated the two days I was scheduled to work next week.  I’M DONE!

On one level I’m sad – it was a good place to work.  Overall, the people there were fun to work with and the management was incredibly accommodating when something came up at school.

On the other hand, it’s going to be really nice not to have to, after eight hours of dealing with junior high kids, work another 4 hours.

Free!

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

Hooray for you MAX! I bet two boys and a couple of cars will be really happy about this! Not to mention all the fun family fanfare at your land! COOL move!