Sunday, December 07, 2008

This is it folks.

Next week is the last week of the semester for me at the U. I've just submitted the paper for my Leadership class and our group has everything done for our Instructional Design class. All that is left is to show up for class, do the presentations for the project in each class and then sit back and listen to everyone else's presentations. Yippee!
This means ONLY ONE MORE SEMESTER LEFT! It also means a pay raise. Yup, I'll have 24 more semester credits under my belt since I made the Bachelor's+20 pay scale, and that'll push me up to the Bachelor's+40 level. And if all goes well, by the end of April I'll have my Master's degree. Whew! 80% of the way through.


post signature

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

And there was much rejoicing. (Yea!)
(And they were forced to eat Sir Robin's minstrels.) (Yea!)
Okay, I'll stop now.
but congrats.