Thursday, January 02, 2014

Park City

Lisa Shafer and I took a trip up to Park City, for a couple of reasons.  To get out of the smog:

and to get pictures.  We figured, especially with my telephoto lens, that we could get some good pictures.  Turned out even better, because they added this snow half-pipe since the last time I was up there skiing (around 1980, so it could have been there for a while.)

Here are a few of the pictures I got. 

Click below to see the rest of the pictures I liked.

5 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Oh yeah. That telephoto lens makes all the difference in the world! I got some great shots -- of ants boarding down the half-pipe. :)

Max Sartin said...

I had to do a little cropping too, but the telephoto lens sure did help.

Lisa Shafer said...

Did you get that new mini-camera working?

Max Sartin said...

Yeah. just had to let it charge overnight and it was fine. Gotta remember to charge it next time.

21 Wits said...

Okay Max, I hope you like my story of you! Here it is and I posted the link on Lisa's blog too!

http://twincitiesblather.blogspot.com/2014/01/winter-tales-writing-inspiration-photos.html