Saturday, December 21, 2013

I’m Rich!

I recently got this email, and I have to admit I’m flabbergasted.

(Click on it to read.)

I can’t believe it, I just inherited 10 million British Pounds.  That’s over 20 million US Dollars.  Wheeeeee!

I know, I know.  You’re thinking “But your grandparents immigrated from Italy, Russia and Poland.  Any distant relatives you might have in Great Britain would be so distant they wouldn’t even know you exist.”

But still, it does say I’m the lawful Heir/Beneficiary, and it wouldn’t lie, would it?

That’s ok.  I’ve already sent them my SS# and bank account # so they can process it and direct deposit it to my account.

And since you’re being so negative about the whole thing, you’re not invited on the two week cruise I’m chartering in January.

3 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Oh my. *rolls eyes*

Alexia said...

My most recent windfall was 9 million American Dollars, originating in Nigeria. When it arrives, I'm buying a private jet :)

Max Sartin said...

Cool. When my 10 million comes through, we should meet somewhere around the equator.