Thursday, September 23, 2010

I thought I was done with CSI.

I haven’t seen an episode of CSI since the 9th season when Grissom left, and I didn’t think I’d get hooked again.  I have the whole 9th season on DVD and although I feel Willows filled in Grissom’s spot quite well, and the new guy was interesting, I pretty much had given up on it.  Ever since Grissom asked the question “Why would anyone sell their college books back?”, he’s been my hero.  Without him, it just wasn’t the same.

So I come home tonight after 4 days of teaching and two night of parent/teacher conferences, exhausted and starving, pop some leftovers in the microwave and flip on the TV.  Voila, it’s CSI.  I missed the first half of the episode, and yet I’m hooked again.

Not because tonight’s episode happened to ‘star’ Justin Bieber, the teen heart-throb singer that I get to hear about every single school day from hoards (ok, a couple) of my female students.

Because Sara Sidle is back.  I know.  It’s pathetic, but I just have to find out what the hell happened to Sara and Grissom.  Dammit, they were supposed to live happily-ever-after in the wilds of South America.  She should NOT  be back in Vegas, unless he came back too.  And if he is, where is he?  Not at CSI as far as I could tell from a 30 minute piece.

Enquiring minds want to know.  Off to f.y.e, and Barnes and Noble to see if I can get season 10.

No comments: