Thursday, June 17, 2010

Maybe I have been teaching jr. high too long…

beernuts ‘Cause when I was returning a bag of cashews to the shelf, I couldn’t help laughing when I saw this on the bag.

And then one of the other guys who work there sent me this picture of an accident out front that I missed.  The guy in the white car was stopping at the light and, according to him, his brakes just didn’t work, he rammed his car up under the Jeep, turning it sideways before he stopped.  Ironically, he was following the Jeep home because his girlfriend was driving it.accident

zzz

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

Great nuts.
Oh my.
If you sold those at a junior high, they'd be a big money-maker. All the guys would be cutting out the "great nuts" logo and taping it to their shirts. Then the girls would have to buy bags of them so they could cut out the same part and stick it on a paper with "I [heart shaped symbol]" on it. And then some parent would call in all offended and threaten to sue....
Geez, you could have fun with those things.....