Wednesday, October 22, 2008

90 Days left.

  • There is already a mountain of evidience that Saddam Hussein is gathering weapons...adding additional information is like adding a foot to Mount Everest.
  • I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children.
  • Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.
  • September the fourth, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget.
  • This is an impressive crowd - the haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elites. I call you my base.
  • We've never been 'stay the course'.

post signature

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Racial profiling is illiterate children.
Uh, yeah. Sure.

Well, I guess he'd know about illiteracy.

Max Sartin said...

"Ah em nut ey ill iterate. Ah em an American!" - George Bush*

*not really, made it up.