Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hanging a Moon.

I got the pictures from Dylan's birthday and some more scenery pictures - including some close moon shots.
There's the links for ya.

So Leilani and Joanna get together (virtually, over the internet) and decide that this tattoo thing may not be the best idea for our project - can't seem to figure out the "problem" that the instruction is supposed to alleviate. Unfortunately, I've made such a big thing of it here that if at all possible I have to go through with it. Can't let down my e-fans. Seriously though, I've gotten kind of attached to the idea of having a tattoo done in the traditional Tongan manner. So, hopefully, even if we change the direction of our project, Leilani will still let her husband tattoo me. I'll keep ya updated.

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

All this time I have been wondering how the heck this fit in with a term project....
Hey, get a tattoo or not; the choice is yours. (Does that slogan sound familiar?) Don't be pressured into it, though.
But I did think it was a weird project....

Max Sartin said...

Well the project was to write a instructional program for something. the tattoo was just the something we came up with. But as you'll see on the front page of my blog, we changed our minds.....