Friday, June 29, 2007

It finally happened.

D & R (aka General Chaos and White Lioness) borrowed my Subaru for a couple days a while back and they both asked me if I ever had reactions to my bumper stickers. Seems that both of them had some smartass mimic cell phone useage in an ovious attempt to mock the bumper stickers. I don't know if I had just been oblivious to the mockings or if it just never happened, but I honestly told them "no". Until today. I'm driving down 13th east headed to the Home Depot, and right after crossing I-80, I hear someone honking. Looking over to the right I see these two highschool guys in their parents new Yukon, swerving in and out of traffic, honking at me, talking on their cell phones and flipping me off. And who said teenagers were idiots? Anyways, I just laughed, flipped them off, downshifted, slid to the right and passed a blockade right before the right lane ended and left them in the dust. Well, until the light at Highland Drive. They passed me turning left onto Highland, leaning out the window screaming something at me. I had the air on and all the windows up so I didn't hear, and just kept looking forward with my finger at the window at them. But I did post their plate number on this great site Danny got me hooked on called PlateWire. If you're looking for a way to vent frustration with bad drivers without resorting to road rage, you ought to check it out. Gives me a better outlet - I have it bookmarked over on the left for future reference, if you need it.

No comments: