Monday, August 12, 2013

Looking Downward

Last month I took my camera with me up on top of the Salt Lake City Library building.  There’s a public patio up there and I wanted to get some pictures of the new Public Safety building across the street.

Luckily, I also pointed the lens downward and got some pictures that fit this theme.

Traffic on 4th South.

The statue at the Library Square Traxx stop.

Traxx train coming in to the Library Square stop.

A businessman riding an orange scooter?

Skateboarding right in traffic.

And finally, relaxing at the red light in your convertible Mustang.

8 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Very nice. You always do so well. I'm excited to see what you'll get when you photograph at the Peace Gardens on Saturday. :)

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Scooter Businessman and his sidekick, Skateboarder make a nice juxtaposition.
~

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

What we see looking down is such a different perspective. Nice shots, thanks Max.

21 Wits said...

I tell you Max, you've totally captured in these shots the pure joy of watching everyday life and the people in it, from afar, or rather up and away looking downward! Very cool!

Bob Scotney said...

You can have the skateboard, Max. I'll take the Mustang. Now where can I find a high enough building? Difficult in our area.

Alexia said...

Great viewpoint shots, Max. These are really good.

Anonymous said...

Great perspective, Max! I think my favourite is the orange scooter shot :)

Somewhere round about said...

ohmygoodness.....vertigo much
:)