Monday, March 15, 2010

Excitement and Google glitch.

winter Yeah, I’m getting a little excited about this Ranger thing this summer.  It’s still a long shot that I’ll get the opening, but I can still hope.

So I was online checking out Cedar Breaks on Google Maps, and doing the street view along the ridge, right at the point where the road closes for the winter.  As I scooted along the road, in Google road view, it suddenly switched from  winter to summer.  It’s really not all that stupendous,summer but I just wonder if they got all that way up there and found the road closed, or if they new and just figured they’d get what they could and then go back later.  Enquiring minds want to know.

sartin

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

Funny. But, y'know, seasons can change really abruptly in Utah..... ;)
Your letter of recommendation went into the district mailbag this morning.