Friday, June 06, 2014

Summer Break: Day One

  • Tried this weed killer that I found on Facebook:   I can’t vouch for it’s week killing ability, but even if the weeds survive, the Box Elder bugs didn’t, which makes it worth the $10 I spent on it.  I’ll let you know later if it killed the weeds too. 
  • Took 2 trips to the county dump, and filled up the yard waste can once.  One or two more pickups of the yard waste can and I’ll have the behind-the-garage area all cleaned up.

So much for a nice relaxing first day off, but I do feel quite productive for the day.

3 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

If it kills box elder bugs, I need to make it!

I spent today doing yard work -- and hiring people to do the parts of the yard work I can no longer do myself.
I'm tired.

Max Sartin said...

You should try it, worked great for me! And I know what you mean about tired, I'm there too.

Max Sartin said...

You should try it, worked great for me! And I know what you mean about tired, I'm there too.