Saturday, June 21, 2014

First day of summer…

…and what do I do?

Go find some snow, of course.

Actually, I just went out looking for dirt roads and ended up at Mirror Lake.  Since it’s at an altitude of 10,050 feet (3060 m) above sea level, snow is not surprising.

And it shouldn’t have been surprising that the drive up there would be a wee bit chilly, considering I had the top and doors off the Jeep and the summit before Mirror lake is at almost 12,000 feet (3660 m).

But, I had the heat blasting on me so it still was an enjoyable ride.

And I decided I have to move to Kamas, the have the perfect road for me to live on.  Or maybe that’s just how they keep track of all them lib’ral commie tree huggers that dare to live in the area.

3 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I'm jealous of your day, but I am totally surprised that that sign is allowed outside of Salt Lake Valley..... :)

21 Wits said...

Max you always know how to make me laugh! I totally enjoyed the sign post too! Right on!

Max Sartin said...

Thanks Karen, I love it when my posts make people laugh!