Thursday, November 01, 2012

A song about acne?

Yup.

I’m sitting there with my two Tech Dudes, working on a video about honesty when one of them starts singing softly.

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, Spots on my face, too much to embrace…”

With yet another dumbfounded look on my face I listened as he continued the song.

Then we had to pop onto YouTube to hear the whole thing, which is well worth the 3+ minutes,  especially the Mel Tormé-like scat singing near the end.

“Clearasil and Freederm, sitting in my bathroom
The spots on my face can confirm that they don’t really work
Proactiv solution deserves an execution
For being an ablution that does nothing but smirk at me
‘Cause I’m an acne ridden teen”

WARNING:  Lyrics get a little graphic about acne and it’s gross side effects.

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

Awesome video- like his accent too! For me- Those were the days- once- yikes it wasn't fun- but no more for me! That's one good thing about growing up!