Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Vote Carroon

petecarroon So I got scooped.  I was planning on writing something about Pete Carroon and his run for Governor, and Pedro beat me to it.  So I’m not going to go over it all over again, you can read his post and pretty much have what I’d say, except this:carroon
There is no time since Gov. Scott Matheson that we have more needed a Democratic Governor to balance out our loony Legislature than right here and now.  Period.

Vote early. Vote often.
sartin

P.S. I have no idea why Pete Carroon is standing there in front of a picture of Captain Kirk, but being a Star Trek fan, I obviously HAD to use this picture.

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

I don't know much about Carroon, but ANYTHING's better than Herbert. (Okay, well, not anything. I mean, getting Chris Butthead for governor would be worse.)
Yeah, go, Carroon.