Sunday, May 23, 2010

The things you find at the Chevron!

bullet I find pennies on the ground every day.  You would kind of expect that.  I’ve even found a $50 a couple of times in the 6 years I’ve worked there.  Every now and thenshot you find the occasional pill on the ground, the majority of which are just aspirin or other over-the-counter medication.  I’ve even found a couple of spent bullets out in the parking lot, which are the first two pictures you see here.

But tonight I came across something that surprised me. weed It really shouldn’t have, I’ve known for years that people smoke the stuff, but I just figured that it was expensive enough these days that even a stoner would be more careful than to drop it in the Chevron.

Anyway, add this to the list of “Strange things are afoot at the Circle K” type Chevron experiences.  And just for the record, and any law enforcement personnel reading this, I’ve already flushed it.  Don’t need a possession rap right now.

sartin

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Well, most people would presumably not want to drop 50 bucks, either. But, of course, you can't get into trouble with the law for walking back into the Chevron and saying, "Excuse me, but I think 50 dollars just fell out of my jacket pocket. Did any of you happen to pick it up?"

Max Sartin said...

You've got a point there, although nobody ever did come back looking for the $50s either.