… I like these emails, they are kind of fun for me to fill out. But I also, in general, dislike chain emails. So, in a fine win-win situation, I answered to the people who sent me theirs and then I’ll post the answers here. If you feel like answering the questions, you can copy and paste it into a word program, answer them for yourself and then post them here or on your own blog. Or, just ignore the whole thing.
· What is your salad dressing of choice? Blue Cheese
· What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Blue Plate Diner
· What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Crown Burger
· What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? T-Bone
· What are your pizza toppings of choice? Ham, mushrooms
DOESN’T FIT IN FOODOLOGY SO MOVED IT TO - OTHEROLOGY
· *How many televisions are in your house? 4
· *What color cell phone do you have? It rings, who cares what color it is.
· Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left
· Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope
· What is the last heavy item you lifted? Refrigerator
· Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I know of
· Have you ever fainted? Nope
· If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope
· If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I’d change my last name to Schiavina, my grandfather’s last name.
· How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? None
· Last person you talked to? One of my coworkers.
· Season? Spring
· Holiday? 4th of July
· Day of the week? Saturday, the only day I don’t work either job.
· Month? June. I’m a teacher
· Color? Blue or green
· Drink? Winter: hot buttered rum. Summer: Margarita.
· Missing someone? Yes, there are several people who have been in my life and left that I miss, who and how much is situational – different events make me miss different people at the time.
· What are you listening to? Judge Judy
· Watching? Nothing, the TV is behind me.
· Worrying about? Job related stuff.
· What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Sherlock Holmes.
· Do You Smile often? Yes, as often as possible
· If you could change your eye color what would it be? Nah.
· What's on your wish list for your birthday? I am sure it's something with wheels, nothing anybody should get me. <- Ditto for me.
· Can you do push-ups? Yep, one.
· Can you do a chin up? Almost one.
· Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous right now, usually excited
· Have you been in a Car wreck? Yes, I had two cars in one wreck once
· Have you caused a Car wreck? Not since I was a teenager
· Do you have an accent? Yes, with a few words
· Last time you cried? Honestly can’t remember, but it hasn’t been that long.
· Plans tonight? Meeting with friends up at the “U” tonight.
· Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? My first year teaching.
· Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Ground beef, jalapenos and onions.
· Met someone who changed your life? When? How many? People have been changing my life throughout my 50 years.
· For the better or worse? Mostly for the better, but even if it’s not for the better, I have learned from them.
· How did you bring in the New Year? Friends. Didn’t drink a whole lot, but had a few, screamed and yelled out on 13th East at midnight the had another drink and went home.
· Name three people who might complete this? I hate this question, it’s only here to guilt three people into responding.
· Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Depends on conditions. To live my life over again? I don’t know. To see historical things and then come back, definitely.
· Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? No.
· What songs do you sing in the shower? None
· Have you held hands with someone today? Nope.
· Who was the last person you took a picture of? Co workers at the Jazz game.
· Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both. It would also depend on how you define “old”. I have been making friends all my life, and still am in contact with friends I made 3 years ago, 5 years ago, 7 years ago, 17 years ago and 30 years ago.
· Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes.
· What is something your friends make fun of you for? Eating fast or being loud, take your pick <- ditto again
· What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
· What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh, $*@#, it’s 5 am again.