Writer, first of all - if you really want to have that song going through your head all day - just click HERE.
I'll try a little tutorial here to help you with linking, but we can always get together sometime and I'll help you with it if this isn't clear enough. First of all - if you need a better look at the pictures, just click on the one you want to see and it will give you the full sized picture. Second - there are 2 ways to insert the link - you can either type the whole thing in or you can go to the page you are linking to and copy and paste the address into the dialog box.
- First type the words you are going to link to.
- Highlight the words and click on the link button (circled in red in the first picture).
- A dialog box will pop up, do not change anything other than the box that is circles in the second picture.
- Type in the complete address for the page you are linking to, or copy it from your browser and paste it in there (I don't know if the copy-paste will work with your Mac).
- Click "OK" and you're done.
If you have any questions - just ask.