Friday, July 06, 2007

1st Annual Rocky Mountain Region Rossi Family Picnic

Do you know how hard it is to find a picture of just Alex, me, Lisa and Danny? I wanted an old picture of the family for this post, sans the people who have passed away (since they won't be there this afternoon), and immediately knew that was going to be impossible. So, I decided to cull through my many family pictures in an attempt to at least get me and the 3 siblings I grew up with. Me, Lisa and Alex. Me, Lisa and Danny. Me, Danny and Alex. Just me and Alex. Just me and Danny. Just me and Lisa. Just me. Just Alex. Just Lisa. Just Danny. You got the idea 5 sentences ago. Anyway, in a second I'm headed out to an undisclosed park to join in some festivities with the family. We are sad that Jeff & Amy & Co. will not be there, and parts of other groups will also be absent, and missed. But, we'll make the best of it, and still have a hell of a good time. (Especially since Dad's cooking!) See ya all there......

7 comments:

TM.Cavalier said...

So how was Tanner Park?

TM.Cavalier

A Paperback Writer said...

max.
I'm in Scotland and I miss cyber sparring with you!
Can I come visit you when I get home?
more later
have a fun family reunion.

A Paperback Writer said...

one more comment-
I ate italian food in Scotland last night

Max Sartin said...

TMC - YOU'RE the reason I didn't mention that the party was at Lindsey Gardens up in the Avenues. Last thing we needed is you crashing the party.....

Writer - I see you got the internet connection working there - cool. Let the cyber-sparring continue........

and - italian food in Scotland? That's like ordering haagas in Paris. Or blood pudding in Venice. It's jus' plain wrong.....

Max Sartin said...

Oh, and Writer :

Say "HI" to Scotland for me. Hope you're having fun there, I'm looking forward to reading about your antics on your blog......

see ya when you get back....

A Paperback Writer said...

Max,
I'm paying for computer time in a mini internet cafe in the place where I@m staying.
It'll be Monday or Tuesday I'll be battling the internetand intranet in Cambridge.
Oh, there's more on my blog now. I put another post on about Scotland. Please read.
And they have black pudding (blood pudding) here, too. I avoid it. Ick

Max Sartin said...

Well, hope to see you on here, and at your blog as often as possible....