Monday, September 21, 2009

WAL-MARTIANS! Run for your life….

PeopleofWalmart_logo There seems to be a new past time in town – taking pictures of the weird people in your local Wal-Mart.  There is also a website dedicated to these pictures.  I’m posting a few of the funnier samples I found, but I did only get through 3 of the 30-something pages they have.  The captions come straight from the website, I didn’t make them up.  Click on the logo to the left to go to the site.  Be warned, there are some with vulgar words (on t-shirts and car bumper stickers) and adult themes.  Be prepared.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
178
Waldo is so much easier to find when he’s out of the closet.
California
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
189
Somebody come here and pick up my jaw, I can’t seem to find it now that my eyes popped out of my head.
Pennsylvania
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
image008
There should be an application process in order to procreate.
Texas
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
image018
If a cheetah and a leopard decided to mate, this would be the result.
California
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
image019
How could you ever, ever, ever ever ever, E…V…E…R. think this is appropriate to wear in public? WOW!
California
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post signature

8 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

I saw a similar e-mail at school a couple of weeks ago. Funny stuff.
I like the mini-skirt one the best. Maybe it's because I"m so glad I don't look that bad (yet).

Max Sartin said...

Writer - Never. I can't imagine you ever looking like that.

A Paperback Writer said...

That's the best compliment I've had in a good year. Thanks, I'll take it. (Although really it just means that I have enough sense not to dress that way if I have that girth.) :)

Max Sartin said...

It was a combo-compliment. I can't seeing you getting that girthy, and I know you would never wear that outfit.

A Paperback Writer said...

And then again, my compliments on your NOT getting tattoos all over your arms, a striped tank top, and a weird little hat to wear in public. (At home, maybe, but then your cat doesn't have too much fashion sense and wouldn't care.)

Max Sartin said...

Oh, dang! And that was what I was planning on doing over UEA weekend. Ahem, sorry, I mean fall break. Keep forgetting the Utah State Nannylature outlawed school breaks named after organizations.

Jeff said...

Unfortunately, this is pretty much par for the course at Wal-Mart. Can't believe the swastika.

Max Sartin said...

Yeah, the swastika is a little much, even for Wal-Mart. After seeing the pictures, it has reaffirmed my commitment to avoid Wal-Mart at all costs.