Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dusty Springfield hits home.

Well, I'm not the only one in the family that got a Master's Degree this year. My older brother's wife graduated with a Master's in Divinity from the Salt Lake Theological Seminary today. It's been a long haul for her too, and it's cool to be having the two of us get a degree at the same time. Congratulations! (And congrats on the A+ on the paper too!)

So, I have another preacher in the family. Which brought on a post by Naptime Nostalgia that made me laugh. (In case you were not aware, Naptime Nostalgia is my nephew's wife) Click on the picture if you want to see her post, and make sense of the title.

post signature

4 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Thanks for the shoutout! But now, I can't seem to get the dang song outta my head. Been singin' it all weekend.

It's sure is a catchy little tune...

Max Sartin said...

I know what you mean, the song's been going through my head all weekend too....

The Gearheads said...

Yeah, thanks a lot. It's been in my head all day... It's beginning to hurt

Max Sartin said...

Then my work here is done......