More Bushisms to laugh at;
- "As Luce reminded me, he said, without data, without facts, without information, the discussiona about public education mean that a person is just another opinion."
- "This is what I'm good at. I like meeting people, my fellow citizens, I like interfacing with them."
- "Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat."
- "I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."
- "A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness."
- "I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans."
- "I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get breifed by people who are probably read the news themselves."
- "America better beware of a candidate who is willing to stretch reality in order to win points."
- "I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq, it will look like just a comma because there is - my point is, there's a strong will for democracy."
- "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."
- "I own a timber company? That's news to me. Need some wood?"
- "It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."
- "Saddam would still be in power if [John Kerry] were the president of the United States, and the world would be better off."
- "See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."
- "Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better."
Only 100 days left!