Monday, May 19, 2008

Ok, their Monday is more a Monday than my Monday.

I took this photo on the way to work this morning, I was just driving down 7th East and there it was, a dangling power pole top. I sent it out to the faculty this morning, just to make everyone feel better about their Monday, and a couple of people said something about thinking it was doctored. Which is an issue in this day and age. But, as I told them, I did in fact take the picture myself and promise it's not a Photoshop mirage. Of course, those of you out there that don't know me, have no reason to believe me, and alas, I have no way to prove my assertion. You'll just have to trust me. Or not. Anyway, if you think your Monday morning was bad, just think about the old couple I saw standing in their doorway staring at this right in front of their house. "Quick honey, pop a couple Eggos in the toaster, them power lines could snap and any time..."

No comments: