As you may have heard, the Bush Administration has said that each and every one of us would now get a nice rebate.
- If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
- If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs.
- If we purchase a computer it will all go to India.
- If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will all go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
- If we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan.
- If we purchase useless crap it will all go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America, so the only way to keep that money here at home is to buy beer, guns, prostitutes, and cigarettes, since those are the only businesses still in the US.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Got this (below, not the comic) in an e-mail, and although it's probably not entirely accurate, it's scary that there is some truth to it;
Spewed forth by Max Sartin at 6:10:00 AM