Saturday, March 16, 2013

Irony.

The biology classes were doing a lab last week, and one of the teachers told their students to bring an extra shirt to wear so they wouldn’t have to walk around the rest of the day smelling like formaldehyde.  This is the shirt one of the students chose to wear for dissecting pigs:

I also saw this on iFunny sometime last week:

Which made me laugh because my brother and I stumbled upon it, and a bunch of other weird art, in a ghost town in Nevada.

And, finally, to prove that humans remain more alike than different through the generations, I found this on iFunny also:

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

Yup, and the Romans made lamps in phallic shapes, and Maeshowe in Orkney is covered with viking graffiti that says things like "Ole bedded Helga." Not much changes.

Love the bacon shirt.